Empower Business Connection presents virtual and in-person workshops to help you achieve more in your business, life, and career.
Empower Home Buyers Workshops
The first Thursday of each month.
- Thursday, March 3, 2022 from 6PM-7PM EST
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 from 6PM-7PM EST
- Thursday, May 5, 2022 from 6PM-7PM EST
- Thursday, June 2, 2022 from 6PM-7PM EST
It’s time to buy the perfect home. Or does your current home no longer fit your needs. What do you do next? How do you find the right people to help you? This workshop will guide you through the home buying and selling process in Connecticut from searching for or selling a home to after closing. Hosted by Attorney Shari Ann Madho (licensed to practice in CT, NY, and DC) and Mortgage Broker Lisa Long (licensed in CT). Topics include:
- How to find and snag the right home
- Tips on selling your home
- Signing a real estate contract
- Title insurance – do I need it?
- How do I qualify for an FHA loan?
- What type of loan should I get?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- Why do I need a home inspection?
- Understanding Closing Costs
- Preparing for closing day
- After Closing Considerations
Register and login at: